- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 12-ounces fresh cranberries (frozen may be substituted)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Bring to sugar, water and orange juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add cranberries and cinnamon. Bring to a simmer and cook stirring occasionally for about 10-15 minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, add salt, stir and allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Original recipe adapted from She wears many hats.